Hello all! You could have very limited clothing items in your wardrobe, but I am going to let you guys in on 5 different clothing items you SHOULD own in your closet! The clothing pieces will give you the easiest and best results for outfits. You don't need a whole lotta clothes in your closet but with these 5 pieces you can make any outfit look desirable and bring them to life!
1. High wasted pants- Now, if you want to get fancy, you can own different pairs of high wasted with different styles BUT- all you need is one pair of high wasted pants. Black would be best if you are looking to buy just one since they would match with really anything. The good thing about high waste is that a) it covers up any muffin top and b) you can easily wear a long top over the high wasted or even a short top to show off you curves. I find that wearing any kind of short top with high wasted black pants look very nice on almost everyone I've seen and on top of that they show off your curves. The photo on my instagram which you can view here: https://www.instagram.com/maisha667/, I am wearng a high wasted green pair of pants which I purchased from express for $60.00. This may seem pricy to some people, but if you read my previous blog post (http://www.maisha667blog.com/the-secret/the-secret-3-the-quality), I let you in on how some things you spend a good amount of money on, will go a long way. So I am telling you to buy a pair of good high wasted pants that you can wear often, you won't regret your purchase.
2. Thigh High Boots- There is nothing sexier than a pair of thigh high boots. For someone short like me, it's hard to transform myself from looking cute and innocent to just flat out sexy. Thigh high boots have ALWAYS been in my wardrobe. It is my signature look. If you invest in a pair of leather thigh high boots especially, you cannot go wrong. Also, count how many people stare you down from how stylish you look and give em' a little smirk. Now let's combine our high wasted black pants with leather thigh highs.. hows the outfit looking so far? Sexy right?
3. The Sexy Cut Out- Cut outs in outfits is the best thing that could ever happen to you. When you wear a cut out, especially shoulder cut outs, that little piece of skin or shoulder that you show will drive someone crazy. The cut out outfits are a tease. Your showing JUST enough skin to really catch someones eye but not TOO much skin where you look desperate for attention. I cannot stress the cut out enough. I love a white angelic shirt with shoulder cutouts. I think it is absolutely SEXY. Cuts on the waste line are also very sexy. Ladies, if you do not own any shirts with cutouts, buy at least four to begin with and notice the difference in yourself when you wear these cut out outfits.
4. Off the Shoulder- So.. I've been talking about what TO own in your closet and while I talk about off the shoulder outfits I also want to stress about what NOT to own in your closet. SO ladies (and maybe some gents) let's get rid of our baggy tee's and our plaid shirts. We want to go for tighter fitted outfits that should off our curves. Be confident in yourself and your body and buying tighter outfits will motivate you to workout and eat healthy anyway!! SO back on track, off the shoulder is also a great look, there is something about showing off the shoulder that makes a look just SUPER hot.
5. Turtle Necks- Now, especially for the fall/ winter/ spring-ish look, turtle necks are actually very sexy. Even if you like showing off cleavage just know that the turtle neck look does not have to be completely conservative. You can own a sleeveless turtle neck or a black sexy tight turtle neck outfit. It's hot. It's mysterious, and it makes you look intelligent. I love turtle necks, I feel more higher end when I wear them and I have no idea why.
I hope these five outfit must haves have helped you push towards a new wardrobe. If you want to see more of these outfit looks, please follow me on my instagram "maisha667" and subscribe to my blog as I will post regularly. Till next time. XO