Hi loves! I am sure you guys can agree with me....it's not everyday that we have time to hit the gym for 2 straight hours!! Lately, I have had very little time on my hands to spend at the gym. You can still maintain your muscles and burn fat off your body with this workout circuit that I have been doing from home for the past week. Let me break down each exercise for you. You should be able to complete this within 10 minutes, and you can repeat it more than once to really feel the burn! *PLEASE NOTE DON'T TRY THESE WORKOUTS AT HOME BEFORE CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR!!!
1. Stairs- You can go up and down the stairs 15 times as fast as possible. This will get your heart rate up, and build your leg muscles as well. Mind you this is also cardio so you will be burning the fat!
2. Dumbbell squats- Dumbbells help with adding more resistance to the squats. I place the dumbbells over my shoulders and squat as far down as possible. You really want to take your time with this one and really feel the burn. Do about 20 reps of this.
3. Stair Lunges- You can do 15 reps of lunges on the stairs for each side. You can also add the dumbbells for more resistance. Lunges always give a good booty lift and plump.
4. Jump Squats- One of my favourite hit training workouts!! You are once again burning fat and going as far down as possible. These workouts combined will target your leg muscles. Make sure your core is tight during all of these workouts so you are simultaneously working your core.
5. Stair Jumps- These ones burn!! You really need to balance yourself for this one. Focus on one spot and try not to fall all over the place. This one may take a few tries but you'll get it eventually!
Okay folks! Remember, if you feel as though you can repeat this workout more than once, I advise you to do so!! Any movement will be beneficial for your body and also remember to eat clean for maximum results. So get off your bed and start this circuit ;). Feel the burn!!